Monday, January 10, 2011

understanding.

Not quite in RICE/SOAP format

Psalm 6: 6 I am worn out from groaning;
all night long I flood my bed with weeping
and drench my couch with tears.
7 My eyes grow weak with sorrow;


Lord God..
I feel like David..on a emotional roller coaster. I feel like I am doing and did everything that You wanted me to, but the results are no where near how I thought doing things Your way would end up being. Through it all..the attacks..the defeat..I still feel triumphant. I can't help but continue to praise You. I know that I may not understand everything now.. So, I will not longer cry out 'why!?', but I will cry out for understanding, cry out wisdom, for knowledge. Not any knowledge..but knowledge of You.
Proverbs 2:1  My son, if you will receive my words And treasure my commandments within you,

2  Make your ear attentive to wisdom, Incline your heart to understanding;
3  For if you cry for discernment, Lift your voice for understanding;
4  If you seek her as silver And search for her as for hidden treasures;
5  Then you will discern the fear of the Lord And discover the knowledge of God.

No comments: