Tuesday, September 23, 2008

What credit is that to you?

Daniel 11; Daniel 12; Luke 6

Rhema: Luke 6:43"No good tree bears bad fruit, nor does a bad tree bear good fruit. 44Each tree is recognized by its own fruit. People do not pick figs from thornbushes, or grapes from briers. 45The good man brings good things out of the good stored up in his heart, and the evil man brings evil things out of the evil stored up in his heart. For out of the overflow of his heart his mouth speaks.

Inspect: What is in a man or woman's heart is what comes out of his/her mouth. Good things come out of a mouth whose heart is good. Evil things comes out of a mouth whose heart is evil.

Commit: I must commit my heart to be more like Jesus, for I know that what comes out of my mouth is a reflection of what is in my heart.

Exalt: Lord Jesus,
I pray for a heart that is more like Yours. I know that if my heart was more Yours, the more good will be stored in my heart and there will be no room for evil. Lord, I want what comes out of my mouth to be a reflection of what is in my heart, and in my heart I want You. I give You all the rooms in my heart, all the closets in my heart, I give You my heart. Let me reflect the goodness in You.
In Your good name,
Amen

No comments: