Sunday, September 7, 2008

Enraged Dragon

2 Kings 25; 2 Chronicles 36; Jeremiah 40-41; Revelation 12

Rhema:
Revelation 12:
13When the dragon saw that he had been hurled to the earth, he pursued the woman who had given birth to the male child. 14The woman was given the two wings of a great eagle, so that she might fly to the place prepared for her in the desert, where she would be taken care of for a time, times and half a time, out of the serpent's reach. 15Then from his mouth the serpent spewed water like a river, to overtake the woman and sweep her away with the torrent. 16But the earth helped the woman by opening its mouth and swallowing the river that the dragon had spewed out of his mouth. 17Then the dragon was enraged at the woman and went off to make war against the rest of her offspring—those who obey God's commandments and hold to the testimony of Jesus.

Inspect:
Satan did not give up with just attacking the woman that had given birth to Jesus, he is in constant pursuit of those who follow God's commandment and believe in the Gospel. He will continue to try many ways to attack us, however God will find greater ways to protect us.

Commit:
I must remember that as a person having a personal relationship with Jesus Christ, I will consistently be attacked. I must remember that if I put all my faith in God, He will find greater ways to help me overcome the attacks.

Exalt:
Daddy,
I thank you for the reminder of how you are there to protect us. Lord, help me remember that you are greater and wiser than any shape or form of the dragon. You are there for me when I feel like I cannot continue. Thank you for giving me Your strength.

In your mighty name,
Amen

No comments: