Sunday, October 5, 2008

Like a child

Esther 3; Esther 4; Esther 5; Esther 6; Esther 7; Esther 8; Luke 18

Luke 18:17 I tell you the truth, anyone who will not receive the kingdom of God like a little child will never enter it."

Children are a great example of how disciples should be. Children trust and count on their parents. In the same way we should rely on our Father. We must remember to trust God with every part of our lives. We must run into or Father's arms with no hesitation, knowing that He will always take care of us and in doing that we will enter His kingdom.

I need to turn to God with the same innocence and trust as a child to his parents. I know that He will be there. God needs to be my first choice whenever a hardship arises.

Father,
Make me like a little child. Lord, I pray I have the innocence and trust as a child. Father, You are the one I need to turn to at all times. Father, be the one I rely on, be the one I trust, be the one to take care of me, when I need it most. I love you,
Amen

No comments: